Monday, September 2, 2013

I'd say they're my favorite

One of my favorite things in the world is CU buffs basketball. I went to my first CU basketball game when I was less than one week old, and I've been a die hard fan ever since. I use to go with my parents to all the games, but now that I'm older I go with my friends to the 8th rowdiest student section in the country! 
(http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_22141668/mens-basketball-cu-buffs-run-out-room-at)(the CU student section at a basketball game)
When I first started watching Buffs basketball they were one of the worst teams in the Big 12 every year, but ever since they hired Tad Boyle, and got players like Alec Burks (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J9CDoglXWrk)(Alec Burks dunk) things have really turned around. we are coming into the 2013-14 season ranked in the top 25! I've become much more interested in it the past few years, and now I know the recruiting prospects CU is targeting out until 2016. I don't know what it is about CU basketball that I love so much, but its one of my favorite things in the world.

Another one of my favorite things is the song "My favorite things" from the Sound of Music. It always puts me in a good mood, and reminds me look on the bright side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment